Hi all,

We have 2 new roles that we are advertising, please see details below:-

Head of Exhibitions
Contract:             Full Time, 2 year contract (with opportunity for review at end of the fixed term)
Salary:                  £40,000 - 45,000 pa, dependent on experience

Head of Programming
Contract:             Full Time, 2 year contract (with opportunity for review at end of the fixed term)
Salary:                  £40,000 - 45,000 pa, dependent on experience

We the Curious is an interactive experience space and educational charity dedicated to building a culture of curiosity. By removing the boundaries between science, art, people and ideas we enable more people to have a voice in shaping our collective futures.

We the Curious is an evolution of At-Bristol which opened on Bristol's harbourside in 2000 as a millennium regeneration project. We are now re-imagining the role of the science centre in society, repositioning science as an inclusive, creative and integral part of culture.  2020 will see the transformation of our ground floor with the launch of the world's first permanent exhibition driven entirely by the questions of its city. Project What If dismantles institutional narratives of science and puts people's questions at the heart of what we do, inviting audiences to participate as active, valued agents in exhibit experiences and programmes.

We're looking for two experienced and motivated creative leaders to join us at this exciting and challenging time of transformation. We need a Head of Programming and a Head of Exhibitions to lead our content teams in establishing an agile, collaborative and cross-disciplinary working practice. We aim to inspire and support curious thinking and creative exploration of ideas in a highly engaging public offer. (Please see individual job descriptions.) This is an opportunity to shape the future of inclusive, innovative museum and cultural venue experiences, and play a meaningful part in an inventive and creatively thriving city.

We need individuals who are hungry for a challenge, who set their ambitions out clearly and find strategies and solutions to achieve them. You need to be happy to try things out, iterate, learn and share. You're a teller of stories and you're an avid audience member. You're a supportive, collaborative curator of people and ideas and you set the tone for a kind, transparent and respectful working environment.  You ask questions and listen. You're curious. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

The closing date for applications: 14th February, midnight

Interviews will be on: 27th and 28th February

Please see the full job description for the Head of Exhibitions role here<https://wethecurious.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=46db2571-a86f-4a6f-b979-a154d1adcadf>.

Please see the full job description for the Head of Programming role here.<https://wethecurious.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=1919db4b-1ef4-4e34-b05a-271740d4e835>

If you have any queries or problems with our online application, please contact us on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212