-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Two Policy Job Vacancies at IChemE
Date:   Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:34:16 +0000
From:   Daniel Firth <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear All

We  currently have two vacancies (one technical policy officer and one technical policy manager) at the Institution of Chemical Engineers. It's a great team and a great place to work.

About the IChemE
Founded in 1922, the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE) is a multi-national institution with primary offices in the UK and Australia. We exist to advance chemical engineering’s contribution for the benefit of society.
https://www.icheme.org/

Technical Policy Manager
We are looking for a Technical Policy Manager to lead and manage  our team of Technical Knowledge Officers and shape the delivery of IChemE’s activities as a learned society. In addition, you will support the IChemE Energy Centre and lead IChemE’s work on diversity and its policy contributions.

This is a full-time role based on 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The role is initially for a fixed term period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
https://www.icheme.org/about-us/people/work-for-us/vacancies/technical-policy-manager/
Deadline Monday 28 January 2019

Technical Policy Officer
Reporting to the Technical Knowledge and Policy Manager, you will work closely with our policy and learned society team and liaise with scientists and engineers, academics and industrialists, government and other institutions on a broad range of topics related to chemical and process engineering.

This is a full-time role based on 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
https://www.icheme.org/about-us/people/work-for-us/vacancies/technical-policy-officer/
Deadline Monday 28 January 2019

Daniel Firth

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212