-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Year, New Hub!
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:43:58 +0000
From: Tremaine Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Joanne Simpson <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

Happy new year!

If you are a presenter of any sort and are based in Scotland, rejoice! The Presenter Network has a new hub in Scotland run by RSPB Scotland. We will be holding presenting workshops throughout Scotland this year and our first event will be at our headquarters in Edinburgh.

Whether you want to hone your craft, discover new techniques, or are brand new to presenting, this hub is for you!

To join the Scotland Presenter Network hub, follow this link: https://www.rmg.co.uk/content/presenter-network-sign-form?hsfd

If you haven't heard of the network and want to know more, or would like your organisation to become a hub, click here: https://www.rmg.co.uk/work-services/what-we-do/learning-partnerships/presenter-network

Here are the details of our first event:

- Title: Presenting 101

Location: RSPB Scotland HQ, 2 Lochside view, Edinburgh EH12 9DH.

- Date and time: 21st February 2019, 3-5pm

- Cost: FREE!

If you have questions please don't hesitate to get in contact. Thanks and hope to see you next month.

Tremaine Bilham

Scotland Education Officer | Tuesday – Thursday | 8am – 4pm

Community Engagement Officer, Hen Harrier LIFE+ Project | Mondays | 8am - 4pm

If you have a safeguarding query, please email [log in to unmask]

RSPB Scotland, Ground floor, 2 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9DH.

Tel 0131 317 4177

Mobile 07736 460 524

@RSPB_Learning
rspb.org.uk

Let's give nature a
                                home in Scotland

RSPB Scotland is part of the RSPB, the UK’s largest nature conservation charity, inspiring everyone to give nature a home. Together with our partners, we protect threatened birds and wildlife so our towns, coast and countryside will teem with life once again. We play a leading role in BirdLife International, a worldwide partnership of nature conservation organisations.

The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 207076, Scotland no. SC037654

This email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, subject to copyright and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named recipient you must not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email from your system. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 207076 and in Scotland no. SC037654.
********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************