Soapbox Science is an award-winning public outreach platform for promoting women scientists and the science they do. Our events transform public areas into an arena for learning and scientific debate. With Soapbox Science, we want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy, learn from, heckle, question, probe, interact with and be inspired by some of our leading scientists. Our scientists stand on boxes and chat to the public in a fun, informal way.

Now in it’s 9th year, Soapbox Science is bigger than ever with 42 events planned in 13 countries. Nearly 1000 women in STEMM have taken part so far and showcased their science to over 140,000 members of the public.

More information about which cities are hosting events and the application form can be found here: http://soapboxscience.org/apply-to-speak-at-soapbox-science-2019/

If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch!

Many thanks,

Isla Watton [log in to unmask]

Soapbox Science Coordinator

To unsubscribe from the PAAP-ML list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PAAP-ML&A=1