Does anyone know the cost of a new Stephenson Blake 10 drawer insect cabinet (wooden panel door and drawer handles, approximate Hill Unit dimensions), and what second-hand ones are going for?

Many thanks (and happy new year to you all!)

Tony

Dr A.G.Irwin

Research Associate, Natural History Section,

Norfolk Museums Service

Shirehall, Market Avenue

Norwich, Norfolk NR2 3PH

England

Please note that I am now retired as curator. Enquiries about the collections should initially be addressed to David Waterhouse – [log in to unmask] . I access my e-mail at the museum once a week – if you need to contact me more urgently, use [log in to unmask]

--

To see our email disclaimer click here http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer