Hi all. Our Heritage trust is at present looking to equip our new Hub. The Hub will be for the purpose of storing our physical archive, scanning the paper archive and storing information on the cloud for our website. Much of the research and educational work that will take place in the Hub will be done by volunteer researchers. They will need to access the cloud storage and the internet and upload onto the website.
Basically we need advice on network equipment that people can use to access our cloud storage ( we use CMS storage), internet search engines etc. within our Hub premises. We are looking at about 6 relatively low powered devices in all that can access the internet and collaborate in the cloud and on the website. We are wary of Windows 365 and Sharepoint.
We are also looking at purchasing an A3 document scanner and wonder if anyone has any experience of the Epson Workforce DS-50000N scanner.
Looking forward to your views.
Thanks Yvonne

Bishopsteignton Heritage will not share your data with any third party. If you would like us to remove your details from this contact list, please inform us by replying to that effect and you will no longer recieve updates from us.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg