Hi Naomi (and the wider group)

You would be very welcome to add to Culture Briefs if you like. It’s a weekly listings email I run featuring freelance, consultant and agency opportunities, invitations to tender and briefs in the arts, heritage and culture sectors.

https://culturebriefs.com <https://culturebriefs.com/>

After starting freelancing just over a year ago I got a bit frustrated that it wasn't easier to find opportunities in the cultural sector without wading through all the other jobs. I also found that often organisations didn’t have a budget to list these kind of opportunities which meant they went out to pretty closed networks. So I created Culture Briefs. There's a small cost to subscribe which covers my time putting it together every week. It’s completely free for organisations to list opportunities.

It’s a bit of an experiment but I’ve had really positive feedback from freelancers and organisations, which has been great. There are over 100 subscribers so it’s a good way of reaching a wider range of people (and there’s a 4 week free trial if anyone wants to give it a go 😉).

Really keen to hear feedback as well, so do email me if you have thoughts about how it might be improved.

best wishes

Sam