Hi Yvonne,

I've come across these guys in the past - https://www.kocycle.com/blog/enabling-wentwood-day-nursery-with-free-technology

May be worth a shot.

Kind regards,
Desmond Looi

Sales Consultant
T: 0208 638 5252

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying to the email.  Replies to this email may be monitored by Wolberry Limited for operational or business reasons.  Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is requested to use their own virus checking software. Company registration: 4788423, Registered Office: 44 Matham Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 0SU, England.