Thank you very much. I’m so pleased I posted to this group.

My very best

Naomi

Naomi Korn
Managing Director

Naomi Korn Associates

Landline: +44 020 3475 5122

Mobile: +44 7957 761032

www.naomikorn.com @NKorn

Private limited company registered in England and Wales: 7804095. Registered office: 28 Minchenden Crescent, London, N14 7EL.

Subscribe to our mailing list