Hi all

I wondered if any forum members that have a good knowledge of interaction between TARL and Google Analytics could drop me a line. I’m particularly interested in how and what GA stats/clicks are recorded when students go directly to Resource Lists via the VLE (we use Blackboard), how/what clicks/hits are recorded when accessing sections or bookmarks where the LTI tool is used and if you’ve noticed any particular changes in data since switching to New List View.

I’ve raised a support ticket with Aspire but would be good to hear from direct colleagues who are in the know, if you have any knowledge and information to share directly be glad to hear it.

Many Thanks

Kristy

Kristy Millard

Reading Resources Coordinator

Library Services

University of Worcester

01905 542914

www.worc.ac.uk/library

My typical office hours are: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm

Referencing?

How do I reference? What help is available?

See our referencing webpages and Cite Them Right

    Customer Service Excellence ® - The Government Standardcid:image001.png@01D3690E.DEE47890cid:image019.jpg@01D4437E.8ACBF670

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1