Thank you for the updates.
My name is Marvellous Ndhlovu from  Zimbabwe , i am currently doing Diploma in Cartography and i would like to say here in Zimbabwe we are behind interms of Cartography and i would wish to recommend that as you plan your programs, you may also conduct similar seminars in our countries as well so as to enhance cartography in Zimbabwe and in Africa.