Thank you for the updates.
My name is Marvellous Ndhlovu from  Zimbabwe , i am currently doing Diploma
in Cartography and i would like to say here in Zimbabwe we are behind
interms of Cartography and i would wish to recommend that as you plan your
programs, you may also conduct similar seminars in our countries as well so
as to enhance cartography in Zimbabwe and in Africa.