Calderdale College,  Halifax

Job Title: Learning Centre Manager

Hours: 37 hours a week

Department: Learning Centre

Salary: £28,741.00 - £32,348.00 per annum

Closing date: Tuesday 29th January 2019 at 12 noon.

Interviews: 6th February 2019

Calderdale College is the largest provider of further education (post-16) courses, work-based learning (Apprenticeships) and the sole provider of higher education awards in Calderdale, and currently in the top 5% of College’s in the UK for 16-18 student success.
We are looking to recruit an individual to manage the College Learning Centre, the successful candidate will be responsible for the College Learning Centres and Support Officers, working with Curriculum staff to ensure the Learning Centre Services and resources are aligned to student needs and support teaching, learning and assessment. The successful candidate will be an integral part of an experienced team that is responsible for maintaining outstanding service levels, to our students and staff. This is a role that requires strong leadership, clear communication and vision.
The post holder must be a strong and competent manager who leads by example, is self-motivated, holds excellent customer service, communication, time management and organisational skills, with a ‘can do’ approach and a determination to succeed and see problems through to a solution.

For an information pack and application form, please visit our website https://www.calderdale.ac.uk/job-vacancies/current-vacancies/ or contact Human Resources, Calderdale College, Francis Street, Halifax, HX1 3UZ on or email [log in to unmask]

Calderdale College is committed to the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.  Appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.

“Inspiring Learners to succeed in life and work”

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1