Hello all

Does anyone on the list know of HE Libraries making undergraduate and/or postgraduate (taught Masters) dissertations available to their university members electronically or via a digital platform.  If so, would they be willing to share their experiences with me?

I’d be particularly interested in knowing what technical solutions you have arrived at, and how easy (or otherwise) it is to implement and run, as well as any insights into how to manage copyright/IP/GDPR concerns.

Many thanks

Peter

Peter Brooks

Head of Library Services

Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6JS, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1285 652531

RAU Banner

Follow us…

Facebook Logo   Twitter Logo   Youtube Logo   Linkedin Logo   Instagram Logo

The Royal Agricultural University - Limited Company Registered in England No. 99168. Charity Registered No. 311780.
The Royal Agricultural University Enterprises Ltd - Registered in England No.2752048

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1