We are currently exploring the possibility of providing a download usage stats button on theIPregistry.org so that, not only will you be able to use the registry to manage and communicate your organisation’s IP addresses and to download the block list*, you will also be able to download usage stats, including OA usage stats, directly from theIPregistry.org for participating publishers. These usage stats will be linked to the IP addresses registered to your organisation within the registry so will be both accurate and easily verified.

Please contact us off-list to let us know if this is a feature that would be of value and you’d like us to explore this idea further.

Many thanks,

Debbie Wilton

The IP Registry Team

Tel: +44 (0) 1865 849514

*The block list is a list of IP addresses that have been identified as the source of intrusions such as hacking, spamming, phishing etc. and should be blocked by libraries.