Join the R&D learnings webinar to find out about the latest from Jisc’s R&D projects:

The webinar will take place Tuesday 12 February 2019 12:00-13:00 and will cover:

-          Open Research Hub : John Kaye will demonstrate the open research hub (formerly the research data shared service), Jisc’s new service for sharing, managing and preserving research data. The open research hub was released at the end of 2018 and this demo will cover how it works and the plans for the future.

-          The Sticky Campus : Duncan Peberdy will talk about the sticky campus roadshow and how technology can be used to support innovative teaching and make learning spaces more engaging for students

We webinar will end with a Q&A session for discussing any of our R&D projects. Prior to the webinar we will provide a written update on all the R&D projects we are working on.

Register for the webinar now via the following link: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/rd-quarterly-learnings-webinar-12-feb-2019

After the webinar we will share the recording and the written report on this blog: https://codesign.jiscinvolve.org/wp/

Please do pass this on to interested colleagues.

Chris Keene – Head of library and scholarly futures

Jisc

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG