Hi all,

Before I report to Cambridge, is anyone else getting a 404 resource not found error for all journal article PDFs on Cambridge Core? Here's an open access example though I'm getting the same error for subscribed content:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/bjpsych-international/article/music-and-the-brain-the-neuroscience-of-music-and-musical-appreciation/095C9B25E4C50A3702BDA3DB2A529A31/share/a69aef3d32a23f9cfbe431b03e30759a5dffd711

I thought it was an issue with our proxy but I'm getting the same error via direct access. HTML articles seem fine.

Thanks,
Edith
--
Edith Speller FHEA
Library Systems and User Education Manager

Faculty of Music
Jerwood Library of the Performing Arts
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | +44 (0)20 8305 4422
www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/jerwoodlibrary<http://www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/jerwoodlibrary> | jerwoodlibrary.wordpress.com<http://jerwoodlibrary.wordpress.com/>
www.facebook.com/jerwoodlibrary<http://www.facebook.com/jerwoodlibrary> | twitter.com/jerwoodlib<http://twitter.com/jerwoodlib>

Trinity Laban students have a 94% library satisfaction rate: joint second highest in the UK (2017 NSS)

Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales Company No: 51090 Registered Charity No: 309998. King Charles Court, Old Royal Naval College, London SE10 9JF

[http://thinkbeforeprinting.org/struct/signature-1.gif]

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG