Dear colleagues
I appreciate this is an eResources mailing list but I'm hoping one of you out there can assist.

One of our professors is looking for the following title:

'The Island of Lewis and its Fishermen-Crofters'.  Written by Donald Mackinlay and published in 1878 in London, possibly by a publisher called 'Barrett' https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Zz-8AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=The+Island+of+Lewis+and+its+Fishermen-Crofters&source=bl&ots=pMsNDrlt3h&sig=ACfU3U11WFJ5i227_CdYydyzvzun1kiPJQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwik6MOXloHgAhU5XRUIHdn9DnUQ6AEwBnoECAAQAQ#v=onepage&q=The%20Island%20of%20Lewis%20and%20its%20Fishermen-Crofters&f=false

I've searched the usual places: British Library, Copac, National Library of Scotland, Internet Archive and Gutenberg, but no joy.  If you have the book and would be prepared to lend it, please let me know.  Otherwise, I will happily take any advice on where to look, how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Elizabeth

Elizabeth McHugh