Stimulating, energetic and informative, the Playful Learning conference will take place in Leicester 10-12th July 2019.

The call for sessions is now open!

Early Bird registration rates are now open!

Playful Learning is pitched at the intersection of learning and play for adults. Playful in approach and outlook, yet underpinned by robust research and working practices, we provide a space where teachers, researchers and students can play, learn and think together. A space to meet other playful people and be inspired by talks, workshops, activities and events. In its new home at the heart of England in Leicestershire, we are now opening the programme up to outdoor spaces, where evening activities will continue the playful learning and conversations after the formal programme ends.

The conference is aimed at Higher and Further Education teachers, researchers, trainers and students;  librarians; museum and local government education officers; workplace trainers; educational designers; learning technologists; in fact anyone involved in adult learning who has an interest in engaging people through play.

Find out more here: http://conference.playthinklearn.net/blog/

Sarah Whittaker
Head of Academic Services
Division of Library, Learning and Information Services, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

t:  +44 (0)116 229 7556
e:  [log in to unmask]
w: www.le.ac.uk