Dear all,

We are looking to appoint 2 Learning & Skills Advisors to join Library Services on a fixed term basis. In these posts you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering high quality learning activities that support the development of our students’ information literacy skills. Both positions are in the salary band £37,412 - £44,015 per annum inclusive of London Allowance.

The role involves meeting with module leaders to agree learning outcomes, lesson planning, delivering face-to-face workshops & webinars tailored to the needs of particular cohorts, and developing online learning materials for our e-learning platform.

Further details are available on our Job Opportunities page (vacancy ID is 008326). The deadline for applications is 20th January.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,

Graeme

Graeme Lockheart

Head of Learning Development

Library Services

King's College London

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.kcl.ac.uk/library/

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1