Thank you so  much for doing this John.  I am often asked for recommendations and struggle with a responses as not many books ‘float my boat’.  I like the sound of Pen’s recommendations.

Marian Mayer
Senior Lecturer in Learning Development | SFHEA | BU Learning and Teaching Fellow

Team Leader FMC Learning Development

BU UCU  Co-chair and H&S Officer | Chair UCU Southern Region
Faculty of Media and Communication|Weymouth House WG08

01202 966696

Email:[log in to unmask]

Not a UCU member? Please see http://www.ucu.org.uk/join

"Nothing strengthens authority as much as silence." Leonardo da Vinci

Dear Student

For reasons beyond our control, the Learning Development Team have limited availability for 1-1 tutorials. There may also be a delay in responding to your message.

If this causes you difficulty please let Associate Prof Dr Michelle Morgan: [log in to unmask]

know immediately.

The information contained in this communication from [log in to unmask] is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.