Hi
I published a paper last year about the issue of assessing people form abroad for ID. Language is a problem but there are others to do with the accuracy of the tests when used on people other than those who they where standardised on.

If anybody wants a copy my e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]

All the best

Simon