Thanks Jamie for this notification. I will not complete an official booking form as I have already told Jim that I intend to be there and I do not want to be counted twice. I am pleased to have facilitated initial contact between Ian and Jim. I am sure HEN members will benefit from the hard lessons learned at Heckington and it will be worth the trip to get there.

Best wishes

Catherine