Liechtenstein is 300 years old today. To celebrate, I paraglided the length and breadth of it for The Economist and their cultural magazine, 1843, in order to get an overview - and tell its history for the general public. I was joined by New York photographer Gaia Squarci, and we had a rare audience with the country's prince. If of interest, you can read it here:
https://www.1843magazine.com/travel/liechtenstein-the-magic-princedom

Best wishes,
Seán

--
Dr Seán Williams
Lecturer in German and European Cultural History

& Impact and Engagement Lead, School of Languages and Cultures

To unsubscribe from the GERMAN-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GERMAN-STUDIES&A=1