Hi Tim,

for student practicals we sometimes use different hair-gel types which are cheap and plentiful in drug stores and come in different colours and smells (:-)

kind regards,

Janos

Prof. Dr. Janos L. Urai
Structural Geology, Tectonics and Geomechanics
RWTH Aachen University, Lochnerstrasse 4-20
D-52056 Aachen, Germany
T: +49 241 809 5723 e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.ged.rwth-aachen.de