Dear Silvio,

Did you check the Rb/K ratio? Usually, by losing K, the Rb/K ratio should change.

All the best

Hadi Omrani
Geology Department
Faculty of Sciences
Golestan University
Gorgan, Iran
Phone: 017-32220084 (231)
Mobile: 0911-272-3950
Fax: (+98) 017-32245964
Postal Code: 49138-15759
www.Paleotethys.com

On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 9:18:07 AM GMT+1, Mohssen Moazzen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Silvio,

Just curious to know, do you analyse Zn meanwhile?

M. Moazzen

Dr. Mohssen Moazzen
Prof. in Geology
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Tabriz
51666 Tabriz-Iran
Web Site:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohssen_Moazzen

On Wednesday, 30 January 2019, 20:22, Ralf Milke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Silvio,

did you try pulsed measurements? By integrating 2-second pulses I once
could reduce the spot size from 10 to 4 µm on albite compared to standard
5-second-measurements and still get the same results, Na loss started at 3
µm.

Cheers, Ralf