Dear Colleagues,

CSIRO Mineral Resources are looking for a new geologist with experience of petrology or mineral science to join their mineral exploration, Discovery Program, team. The position is a three-year term position based in Perth, Australia - within striking distance of some of the world's classic mineral deposits.

Economic geology experience is an advantage, but if you have the enthusiasm to apply your current and developing skill set to understand broad-scale mineral systems then we'd love to hear from you.

Our labs are equipped with high-end analytical equipment which can all be used as part of your research projects within our interdisciplinary team of over 75 geologists, geophysicists, engineers, mathematicians, software engineers and physicists.

More information and details of how to apply can be found at the link below:

http://bit.ly/CMRPet

Kind Regards,

Mark Pearce
Research Group Leader - Ore Deposit Geology