Apologies for multiple postings.

Dear Colleague,

We invite you to submit an abstract to our session at the 2019 GSA Cordilleran Section meeting in Portland, Oregon, May 15-17. Information on the session follows, and please let us know if you need more information.

T9. Tectonic Processes in Cordilleran Arcs.

Stacia Gordon, Univ. of Nevada–Reno; Robert Miller, San José State Univ.

Description of Session:   Cordilleran arcs preserve a record of interactions among different rheological layers of the Earth, from the surface to the mantle, as well as the tectonic history of the western continental margin. We invite contributions from a wide range of topics related to arcs investigated through a variety of geoscience techniques, including tectonics, structure, geophysics, and geochemistry. This is an oral session.

The abstract deadline has been extended until February 12th, 2019.  Abstract submission at: https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2019CD/cfp.cgi

We hope to see you in Portland!

Stacia and Bob

To unsubscribe from the GEO-METAMORPHISM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-METAMORPHISM&A=1