Dear FSL community,

I have been using FIRST for so long, and I never had any issues but, today, all the subjects I am processing (run_first_all) are failing due to this error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NEWMAT::SingularException'
/usr/pubsw/packages/fsl/current/bin/run_first: line 165: 25414 Aborted                 (core dumped) ${FSLDIR}/bin/first -i $image -l $trmat -m $model -k $outname -n $modes $verbose $comExtras

Due to this, it does not generate ANY of the segmentations (all the error logs, for all the structures, present the same error message).

Could you please help me identify the issue?

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

Best,

--
Angel Torrado-Carvajal
Postdoctoral Research Fellow