Hi,

We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2019 FSL Course in Croatia is now open. This course is held 17-21 June (i.e. the week after the Organisation for Human Brain Mapping conference in Rome), in Split, Croatia.

Please find more information and the registration link on our website: http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/croatia2019.html. The number of attendees are strictly limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.

Both new and existing users of FSL are welcome on the course as it aims to cover both basic and advanced features of FSL. The intensive course covers both the theory and practice of functional, structural, diffusion and resting state brain image analysis. Background concepts and the practicalities of analyses are taught in detailed lectures. These lectures are interleaved with hands-on practical sessions where attendees learn how to carry out analysis for themselves on real data.

If you have any questions please contact us on [log in to unmask].

We look forward to meeting you in Croatia!

All the best,

The Course Organisers

-----
Dr Janine Bijsterbosch
Postdoctoral Researcher
FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford, United Kingdom
[log in to unmask] (will end 31st January 2019)

New email address: [log in to unmask]