From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Martin Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 January 2019 10:38:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Topup Error while performing perfusion analysis using BASIL

Hi Amnah,

Yes you're right - I didn't realize there was a limit to the smallest value that could be specified.

I've just made a change which increases the precision of this control, and also specifies it in ms rather than seconds for the GUI which I think is probably clearer. The CL tool will continue to use seconds for compatibility.

I'll build a new package for this fix and let you know when it's available.

Martin