Hi Graham,

I think this has been discussed in the list before. It's a 2x4 design. For purely within-subject effects and interactions, you can use FEAT. See for example this design, that was proposed for a similar problem, albeit with 3 within-subject measurements: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/andersonwinkler/mailinglist/design_ana.ods

You'd make the changes accordingly then.

All the best,

Anderson