Dear all,

It is my pleasure to invite you to a public lecture on Affective Cinema at
the University of Greenwich on Monday 4th February. The lecture will be
from 6pm to 7pm, in Room 11_0004 at the Stockwell Street campus, followed
by a drinks reception.

https://www.gre.ac.uk/articles/public-relations/design-public-lectures-2019

Affective Cinema is an AHRC-funded practice research that experiments with
the potential of film to produce a feeling of meaning – which I refer to as
affective significance – by combining chance in reality, aspects of style
and nuances of performance, and in the process offsetting coherent
representation of space, story and fictional characters. This lecture will
focus on the relationship between the digital/analogue medium, cinema style
and the filmed space.

Here you can find more information about the research:

http://www.pavelprokopic.com/affectivesigns.html

I look forward to seeing you there,

Pavel Prokopic