Hi All - Happy New Year!

I just wondered what Centres delivering AAT quals have in place for the AAT certificates?
Do the certificates come into centre or go out direct to the students?
Ours come into centre so we can scan a copy for WBL frameworks etc.

For those that also have them come into centre who do they come for the attention of - Exams Officer or Qualification deliverer?
AAT have advised the certificates can only come to the main centre contact.
The Tutor is worried if she is not down as the main contact she may miss out on communications she needs although it's important the certificates come to Exams so they are tracked and processed correctly.
Just wondered how other centres manage it.

Thanks in advance

Sharon

Hartlepool College of Further Education

Sharon Collier * Examinations Officer

DDI: 01429 404036

[https://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk//sites/default/files/uploads/email-webpage-footer_1.jpg]
Stockton Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7NT * Tel: 01429 295111 * www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk<http://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk>

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Thank you.

Click here<http://www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk/privacy-policies> to view our privacy policy.