Hi Lorraine

We use Prosolution student record system – it has in-built on-line exam bookings (change requests) – company is Advanced Computer Software Group.

Regards

Lorna

Sent: 31 January 2019 13:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online Test Booking system

Hello everyone

I haven’t used the e-mail network before but I thought I’d ask.  My line manager wants to develop an online test booking system that our teaching staff could use but exams staff would control.  Does anyone have anything like this or could you point me in the direction of a software house who could provide it please?

Many thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine Parry

Examination Coordinator/ Cydlynydd Arholiadau

Coleg Gwent

Crosskeys Campus/Campws Crosskeys

Risca Road/Ffordd Rhisga

Crosskeys

NP11 7ZA

Tel/Ffon  01495 333511

E-mail/E-bost: [log in to unmask]

Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg. Atebir unrhyw ohebiaeth a dderbynnir yn Gymraeg yn  y Gymraeg, ac ni fydd yn gohebu yn Gymraeg yn golygu oedi.

We welcome correspondence in Welsh. Any correspondence in Welsh will receive a response in Welsh and corresponding in Welsh will not lead to delay.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1