Hi Jay

We’ve not had an ongoing issue with this but it’s usually because the student has tried to exit the exam before completing all questions, accidentally pressing the escape key or other invalid actions.  Are you invigilators using the solution that Pearson advise in their documentation (ie there is a password that can be used to restart everything).

Regards

Lorna

Sent: 10 January 2019 09:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: POP problems!

Hello,

Have any other centres experienced any issues when running online tests with Pearson using the POP software?

During the test at some point each student gets an error message of Test Violation – loss of focus. I know that this issue arises if a student is trying to access the internet or another programme whilst taking the test but our invigilators have reported that it is not because of that reason. We have the latest version installed.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue and managed to resolve it?

Thanks

Jay

Jay Taylor

Examinations Officer
Student Services

JCC and Ofsted Outstanding Logo

JCC Awards and Acreditations

Tel:

0121 446 2200

Web:

www.jcc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1