Hi Cath,

If you select the exam code you need in exam occurrences and then right mouse click, go to and then select curriculum links.  Then go to the top of the screen and click add.

Thanks

Fiona

Sent: 10 January 2019 08:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: EBS Exam Manager

Hi

I had a play around with in test yesterday and figured out a few things, still not certain how to attach the curriculum links though.  Also do we record results in exam manager.

Any advice would be great.

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?