Hi Lyn

If you’re dealing with BTEC set tasks then I recommend you read the admin guidelines (found on Edexcel Online) for each one as they’re all slightly different!

Good luck

Ros

Sent: 29 January 2019 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: how to administer BTEC and Functional Skills

Hi all

It’s possible that I will be doing exams administration for BTEC and Functional skills in the near future, and as I’ve never had to deal with either of these before I wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of an ‘idiots guide’ to running these qualifications?

Thanks

Lyn

Lyn Bedder
Examinations Officer

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

Ros George
Exams Manager

Tel:
01225328662
Email:

Web:
www.bathcollege.ac.uk

Bath CollegeBath College

Bath College has an extensive range of full-time and part-time courses and apprenticeships. For more details go to: www.bathcollege.ac.uk

Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Twitter Google+ LinkedIn LinkedIn

Help Bath College save paper - Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.
The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath College.
If you have received this email in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system.
Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.