Dear colleagues,

We are urgently looking to recruit an External Examiner for our BA Event Management course, validated by the University of Sussex.

Further information on the course, which is delivered at our Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, London & Manchester colleges, can be found here.

Please note that we are unable to accept applications from those who:

            Have previously been appointed as an EE at the University of Sussex;

            Have been a member of staff or student within the University of Sussex or one of its Partner Institutions within the last five years;

            Have any direct interest in or ties to the University of Sussex or BIMM;

            Currently hold more than one other EE position.

Interested parties should contact me directly at [log in to unmask] with a CV.

Kind regards,

Ruairí Ó Niocail

Academic Registrar

+44 (0)20 8749 3131

www.bimm.co.uk

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the named recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. BIMM Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of BIMM Group Ltd which is registered in England No.07172561. Registered office address is 38-42 Brunswick Street West, Hove BN3 1EL.