Dear Kev,
It came from a fascinating and long/heated twitter thread debating whether Portland State Uni should sack Prof Peter Boghossian or not:
Peter Boghossian: Professor faces sack over hoax that fooled academic journals
Regards,
Ash

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 10:32, Kev Hopayian