The Centre for Evidence Based Medicine is a recognised leader in the field of producing systematic reviews to support healthcare decision making. As part of our commitment to building capacity in the area, we also provide teaching and training to others. Part of that includes our Masters in Systematic Reviews<https://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/about/msc-in-ebhc-systematic-reviews> as well as standalone 5-day modules<https://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/courses/systematic-reviews>.

We are also pleased to offer a One-day “Introduction to Systematic Reviews” Workshop. Led by Dr Kamal Mahtani

Through a combination of plenary and practical sessions, we will provide an introduction to key aspects that are relevant to systematic reviews, including:
·      The role of systematic reviews in clinical decision making
·      Formulating a research question
·      Searching for evidence
·      Critical appraisal
·      Synthesising data

This workshop is designed for health care professionals and researchers seeking to begin their journey in the field.
Registration OPEN<https://www.cebm.net/events/intro-to-systematic-reviews/> - Reduced rates for SPCR members<https://www.oxforduniversitystores.co.uk/short-courses/centre-for-evidencebased-medicine/centre-for-evidencebased-medicine/1-an-introduction-to-systematic-reviews>