These stories are both funny and serious, but set against a background
of about 50% of health research never being published, about 50% of what
gets published being riddled with bias, and an estimated 85% waste in
research spending, the phrases "glass houses" and "throwing stones"
spring to mind.

cheers

Douglas

Source: