From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ayesha Afzal
Sent: 29 January 2019 15:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Creative Writing and ESOL

Dear all,

I wonder, does anyone here have information about any research done in the area of Creative Writing and ESOL, in the UK or abroad? Any pointers would be appreciated much.

Many thanks in advance,
Ayesha
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>