Dear All

Morley College London is about to run a brand new qualification so we would also be very interested to speak to anyone else running this course – please email Kay Carter for any more information or if you would like to share ideas:      [log in to unmask]

Details of the course leading to the new Confederation of Hospitality & Tourism (CHT) ESOL Level 1 Award from late February 2019 are as follows if you have students who would be interested.

·         Entitled  an Introduction to working in the Hospitality Industry with English.

·         Starting on the 25th February 2019 ending 8th July 2019 (17 weeks) and includes the assessment.

·         Monday 10 – 2

·         Has a fee but may be free depending on income

·         Will run at our Stockwell Centre directly behind the Stockwell Underground Station

·         https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/courses/7471-introduction-to-working-in-the-hospitality-industry-with-english/10787

Happy New Year to everyone and thank you for all the really helpful comments, links and ideas over the years.

Glynnis

Glynnis McCourt

Head of Centre for Essential Skills

Morley College
61 Westminster Bridge Road
London, SE1 7HT
T: 020 7450 1839
E: [log in to unmask]

www.morleycollege.ac.uk

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]