Dear Mark and others,

as a EFYE contact person in Finland, I'm really glad to hear about your interest to visit Finland and pleased to help you in the arrangements of meetings with experts in these fields. I might start with introducing you to the OHO!-project, which is funded by the Ministry of Education and coordinated by the University of Jyväskylä. The project is focused on:

- promoting students' study ability by developing student-based pedagogical models in order to support progress in studying
- promoting students' welfare by developing new ways and models for student support and guidance services
- promoting involvement of teachers by developing guidance skills in a way that also supports accessibility.

Unfortunately the project does not have a website in English, but I will gladly help you to contact with the coordinators in case this is something you would be interested in - just let me know! The Finnish pages are found at https://ohohanke.fi/ in case there are list members with the knowledge of Finnish language...

We are arranging a network meeting of FinFYE together with a workshop facilitated by the OHO!-project in Tampere at the 15th January, 2019. The main theme of the workshop is "Towards a good start" - resemblance with the main theme of EFYE 2019 in obvious :). At this moment there are already more than 30 delegates from all over the country registered. Understanding that this is most likely too close for you to arrange a visit to Finland, I will be able to use this workshop to ask colleagues about their interest to host your visit later in spring.

Best regards,

Erkki Härkönen
Senior Advisor
University of Turku