Dear Emanuele,

Perfect, thanks, this Italian site is what I wanted: the texts in a whole piece. Wonderful site, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

With apologies for sending two messages on the same day, I re-send this to the main list just in case colleagues are interested to know that in this Italian site, apart from poetry texts as mentioned by Emanuele, there are also the texts of most Greek prose authors, and the same for Latin.

Thanks again.

Juan C.

Dr. J. Coderch
Senior Language Tutor in Greek and Latin
The University of St. Andrews

School of Classics
Swallowgate
St. Andrews