Thanks, Gabby, this is a worthy topic. A few notes on the CLTK:
We have two methods for Latin: http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/latin.html#lemmatization <http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/latin.html#lemmatization> and http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/latin.html#lemmatization-backoff-method <http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/latin.html#lemmatization-backoff-method>
One for Greek: http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/greek.html#lemmatization <http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/greek.html#lemmatization>
And I cannot help but mention that, as of this morning, we now have a lemmatizer for Old English: http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/old_english.html#lemmatization <http://docs.cltk.org/en/latest/old_english.html#lemmatization>
Regards, Kyle

Jan 18, 2019, 5:23 AM by [log in to unmask]: