Hi

Thanks to everyone for all the information. This has given us plenty to work on.

I thought I’d just feedback on the range of options that came up, no doubt there are others out there.  In no particular order:

https://www.metacompliance.com/

http://cc2i.org.uk/products/all-products/dojo-schools-colleges/

https://cofense.com/cbfree-computer-based-training/

https://www.purplephish.com

https://www.engageinlearning.com/

https://www.cylix.co.uk/

https://www.itgovernance.co.uk/

https://bobsbusiness.co.uk

http://www.infowarelimited.com/

http://www.godpo.eu/GDPR-Transition-Programmec

https://kaleidoscopeconsultants.com/

www.actnow.org.uk

Thanks,

cid:image004.png@01D30BA3.44977DF0

Dominic Gaukroger

Service Improvement & Business Intelligence Manager

Information Assurance

City, University of London

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB

T: +44 (0)20 7040 8872

W: www.city.ac.uk/itservicedesk

Follow Us: @CityUni_ITSD

If you have a Data Protection or GDPR query please log it on Service Now by clicking here

If you are looking for our Information Assurance Appraisal template it can be downloaded from here

Have you received outstanding service today?  Make a WOW! Award nomination at www.city.ac.uk/wow

This email and its contents are the property of City, University of London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.