Steve - I have just tweeted your survey, here...

Spokes has done a fair bit on e-bikes, as a result of our summer 2018 annual competition, in which we asked people to describe anything which had transformed their cycling lives.  We were pretty staggered by the 5 entries from people who had bought an e-bike, and we produced an e-bike factsheet inspired by their responses.

Links to the competition results, the factsheet and some other ebike materials are on this page...

Dave