Dear colleagues

As it's the start of 2019 I thought it would be good to think if anyone has any plans to put together a CLS one day/two day symposium this year? We would welcome any ideas anyone has and offers to put this together. Support will of course be provide by CLS. We try as far as possible to make these self-financing by charging as much as it costs to put on the event and to try to keep this as low as possible.

Thoughts? themes?  If you could get back with ideas by 18 January please.

Best wishes

Jane

--
Professor Jane Holgate
Professor of Work and Employment Relations

Work and Employment Relations Division
Leeds University Business School
31 Lyddon Terrace (room 2.05)
University of Leeds LS2 9JT

email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: 07960 798399

To unsubscribe from the CRITICAL-LABOUR-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRITICAL-LABOUR-STUDIES&A=1